Wednesday 12 May 2010

Keyless Entry Deadbolt Brass Reviews

Keyless Entry Deadbolt Brass Reviews
Other products by Digital Systems Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 2 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Weatherproof, ultra-secure digital deadbolt needs no batteries. Never fear losing your keys again! Ensure the security of your home or business with a keypad deadbolt lock that doesn't require batteries or electricity. The Keyless Entry Deadbolt is a completely weatherproof mechanical door lock that releases the deadbolt when you enter your programmed code, which can be changed as often as you like. This ultra-secure lock has an anti-lock-pick feature to prevent its being opened by a thief or locksmith. The Keyless Entry Deadbolt is easy to install and use, and it fits any door, from 2 3/8" to 2 3/4".

Technical Details

- Mechanical keypad lock requires no electricity or batteries
- Weatherproof, ultra-secure lock can't be picked
- Lifetime mechanical warranty
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Something could be improved" 2009-07-13
By D. Peng
The construction & workmanship of this keyless entry deadbolt is good & it is strong enough to block an intruder with force but it has a weak point that may be poked. The body of the metal keypad is narrower than the existing hole at the door so it uses a rubber pad to cover the exposed holes at each side of the key pad. I think the pad should be metal or at least hard plastic so it will not be easily cut and exposing the inside locking mechanism.

Customer Buzz
"Great product, difficult installation" 2009-06-21
By Lane (Lake Tahoe, CA)
This is my second purchase of the product. I love the locking system. I would rate the lock 4.5 stars. The installation is not that easy. Plan for some extra time to install.

Customer Buzz
"Best all around for the price." 2009-05-15
By Oldtechnohobbiest (Tennessee)
I got mine yesterday and spent most of that time and one hour this morning getting it installed. It's not that hard to install--it's just that directions and me don't get along. I would have gotten finished easily in two hours.

Anyway, I recommend this keyless deadbolt. I may add to this review later, but for now, I'll make it short.

1. Yes, you can change the conbination--that's the main reason I got it. But you do have to take it off the door and open the back metal plate to do it. Tumblers are added to the package so you can change the combination. For now, I'm going with the factory installed code--maybe next year I'll change it to something else.
2. The instructions say do not lubricate with 'anything'. Remember that, oldtechno is a WD40 man--this time I didn't use it.
3. The first thing I noticed is the actual dead bolt and digital pad have a solid feel to them.......good.
4. It's nice to look at. No point there, but it's worth mentioning.
5. Smaller in the palm of my hand than the picture above would make you think. That's fine with me.
six. The actual dead bolt itself is plently thick enough to keep someone from 'shouldering' their way through the door. And it's long enough so it goes into the door deep enough for added strength. I Measured one inch long.
7. My opinion here...I feel this device would stop a 'hard' hit from a one hundred pound battering ram one time. (the door you put it on might not). The actual deadbolt would survive, no doubt.

So all in all, I recommend this device, and remember, it's "keyless". That means you punch in a code (three numbers and a letter) rather than use a key. (a lot of our crimes are committed with lock picks over here).

bye!

Customer Buzz
"Battery Free - Key free, best of both worlds" 2009-01-05
By John R. Mcalpine V (Mooresville, NC)
This lockset is the best of both worlds. No batteries needed so you are always guaranteed access. So Far its been working great for over a year Excellent!

Customer Buzz
"Lockey Digital Lock" 2008-07-03
By JD (Dayton, OHIO United States)
Received product promptly after ordering.
I installed this digital lock to replace a traditional key-locked deadbolt. I only had to drill one small hole above the existing large hole as instructed. The installation went fine and the lock is working great now.
Highly recommended.


Images Product

Read more Keyless Entry Deadbolt Brass

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO