Wednesday 7 April 2010

Kwikset 97300-699 Signatures Juno Privacy Knob, Satin Nickel Reviews

Kwikset 97300-699 Signatures Juno Privacy Knob, Satin Nickel Reviews
Other products by Kwikset Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 21 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Packaged with adjustable latch, interchangeable from 2 3 8" to 2 3 4". Turn button on interior knob. Exterior has emergency access keyhole. Grade 2 construction. Full mechanical warranty. No. 730J 3 CP: Polished brass finish No. 730J 5 CP: Antique brass f

Technical Details

- For interior doors where privacy is required, like bedrooms and bathrooms
- Easy to install; adjustable latch fits 1-3/8-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch thick doors and 2-3/8-Inch or 2-3/4-Inch backsets. Latch includes interchangeable round, square and drive-in face plates for any door prep.
- ANSI Grade 2 high residential durability
- Anti-tarnish and mechanical lifetime warranty
- Satin Nickel finish
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Serves the purpose" 2010-03-05
By C. Tong (Sacramento, CA)
I am amazed how easy it was to install them. I've never change a lock before and I got it to work.

Customer Buzz
"Kwikset Juno Venetian Bronze Knobs" 2010-01-13
By J. Amicucci (USA)
I am very happy with my purchase of the Kwikset Juno Venetian Bronze door knobs for my home. I am in the process of replacing all the door knobs in my home with these. What a difference and a quick way to spruce up the look of your home. My home had Kwikset brass knobs originally installed by the builder and after many years they looked dated and worn. The new knobs have drastically cleaned up the look of my home and actually make my doors look new again. I like they have a matte finish to them and are not glossy. They have a low, flat profile and do not stick out like the giant ball shaped brass knobs I replaced.

I purchased several of the passage knobs, dummy knobs, and lock knobs. No problems with install as I was able to easily remove the old ones and replace with these. I chose to go with Kwikset for ease of use since my home already had Kwikset knobs. I did not have to do any cutting of wood, it was an easy swap.

Customer Buzz
"Very sturdy" 2009-12-11
By S. Morgan (Charleston, SC)
I recently replaced my exterior locks with Kwikset's smartkey line and bought these to match the interior. These knobs feel a lot sturdier than the cheap tract-home knobs they replaced.

Customer Buzz
"Very attractive" 2009-07-08
By Barbara Collins (New York, NY)
Great doorknob - easy to install and matches smart key and smart code locks and doorknobs perfectly.

Customer Buzz
"Great Knob" 2008-07-26
By Denise D. (St.Louis, MO. USA)
I bought these knobs for my new house, they can be a little tricky to install...but overall they are great. Very sleek and nice looking, even if paint is dripped on them, it comes off super easy. Only downfall is it's hard to find them, so when you find them, snatch them up!


Images Product

Read more Kwikset 97300-699 Signatures Juno Privacy Knob, Satin Nickel

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO