Wednesday 7 April 2010

Kwikset 98001-099 Signatures Ashfield SmartKey Handleset with Ashfield Interior Lever, Rustic Bronze Reviews

Kwikset 98001-099 Signatures Ashfield SmartKey Handleset with Ashfield Interior Lever, Rustic Bronze Reviews
Other products by Kwikset Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 3 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Kwikset 98001-099 Rustic Bronze Smartkey; Ashfield; Handleset With Ashfield; LeverKwikset 98001-099 Rustic Bronze Smartkey; Ashfield; Handleset With Ashfield; Lever Features:; Signature Series handleset; The detailed styling of the Ashfield; handleset brings together time-honored country traditions; Ashfield; lever makes a stylish design statement; SmartKey; cylinder features include Bumpguard; protection, drill resistance, rekeyable lock, locking bar, racks, and pins are made out of stainless steel for increased strength and durability; Lifetime mechanical warranty; 10 year finish warranty; 1 year electronic warranty; A156.5 Grade 1 security; Anti-pick 6 pin system; Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset deadbolt

Technical Details

- A decorative option for exterior doors requiring keyed locking, usually installed on front entry doors. Features SmartKey customized security with bump guard protection
- Easy to install; adjustable latch fits 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick doors and 2-3/8" or 2-3/4” backsets. Latch includes interchangeable round, square and drive-in face plates for any door prep.
- ANSI Grade 1 high residential security. Single cylinder deadbolt features a high security 5-pin cylinder and a 1-Inch throw deadbolt with a hardened steel insert to prevent saw attacks
- Anti-tarnish and mechanical lifetime warranty
- Rustic bronze - deep bronze coloring paired with warm bronze highlights
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Exactly as expected" 2010-04-06
By Cec (Atlanta, GA USA)
This is a high quality door handle w/a great price. Our contractor installed it easily. The rustic bronze color looks just as pictured. The ability to easily re-key the lock at some point in the future is an added benefit.

Customer Buzz
"BEAUTIFUL!" 2010-03-19
By Bank Of America (Thomson, GA, US)
We live in a 19th century house, with original door knobs (you know with the skeleton keys??) and needed to upgrade to the 21st century. This door knob is absolutely beautiful! With the antique look to it, it kept my house with its old charm with modern amenities! I LOVE it!

Customer Buzz
"Great Deal!!!!" 2010-03-10
By Lisa Tucker (Sarasota, FL)
I recently had my double doors replaced so I needed to buy new hardware. I looked at all the home improvement stores and compared the prices. I needed 2 sets since I have double doors. I was able to purchase 2 sets from this seller for that same price that it would have cost for one. The shipping was free and the quality is excellent. I would not hesitate at all to purchase from this seller. Thanks for helping me save some money!

Customer Buzz
"Strikeplate won't close door tight" 2010-03-05
By W. Hannah (Ridgecrest, CA USA)
I thought it was great until I shut the door. The Strikeplate will not close the door tightly, it leaves a gap so that wind whistles in for the last 2 months and up goes my heating bill. I called the company and they said maybe if I fill the hole with wood putty, then drill a new hole in the jam, it may work. Right. I bought this to look better than what I had, not to look like the "whodats".

Customer Buzz
"Beautiful upgrade" 2010-01-11
By Janice V. (Lancaster, CA)
My husband installed this today and what a difference. Changes the appearance of the entire entry. It took a little modification to install, but nothing major. I would recommend this product.


Images Product

Read more Kwikset 98001-099 Signatures Ashfield SmartKey Handleset with Ashfield Interior Lever, Rustic Bronze

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO