Sunday 18 April 2010

Lockey Digital M210 Mechanical Keyless Entry Bump Proof Deadbolt Door Lock Jet Black Reviews

Lockey Digital M210 Mechanical Keyless Entry Bump Proof Deadbolt Door Lock Jet Black Reviews
Other products by Lockey Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 2 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

The Keyless Entry Deadbolt is a completely weatherproof mechanical door lock that releases the deadbolt when you enter your programmed code, which can be changed as often as you like. This ultra-secure lock has an anti-lock-pick feature to prevent its being opened by a thief or locksmith. The Keyless Entry Deadbolt is easy to install and use, and it fits any door, from 2 3/8" to 2 3/4". Over 10,000 combinations can be programmed, and the deadbolt carries a lifetime mechanical warranty. The Keyless Entry Deadbolt is also available in chrome, antique brass, brass, and satin nickel (sold seperately).

Technical Details

- Bump Proof, Pick Proof
- Fits All Doors 1 3/8" to 2" Thick
- Adjustable backset. Fits 2 3/8 and 2 3/4 backsets.
- Total Lock Dimensions W/Trim Plates 5 5/8" X 2 1/2"
- Combination Can Be Changed
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Great Lock" 2010-04-11
By Ron B (memphis, tn USA)
I bought 1 of these to try it out and to install it on the front door. I liked it so much I went back and bought a 2nd one for my garage. Word of advice: Go to Home Depot or somewhere to get a couple of wood bits. You need a 1.5" and a 7/8" wood bore bit. With those two things and a drill you are home free. You CAN install over an existing door knob hole and this will cover it, as those are almost always 1.5" but if you remove your existing knob, you won't have anything to pull on to close and open the door. I just bored new holes for everything and left the existing lockset in place. After you install the lock on the door part... dab a little peanut butter on the deadbolt and open it into the frame to mark exactly where you need to drill the bolt hole with the 7/8" wood drill.

Customer Buzz
"Now my brother won't be able to steal my stuff" 2009-05-31
By P. Amezcua
I have a younger brother, who for some reason, thinks what I buy is also for his enjoyment. I would not mind if he took care of the toys I buy, instead of breaking them, or stealing them from me. Not Anymore. With this lock I don't have to worry. If he finds the code, I can change it as many times as I want. The lock was easy to install, and feels strong enough to prevent my bro from breaking or tampering with it.

Customer Buzz
"Good Product" 2007-06-01
By Jimmy Hall
I was very impressed with this product, the installation address both new and existing installations. I am very pleased.


Images Product

Read more Lockey Digital M210 Mechanical Keyless Entry Bump Proof Deadbolt Door Lock Jet Black

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO