Saturday 3 April 2010

Logitech Performance Mouse MX Reviews

Logitech Performance Mouse MX Reviews
Other products by Logitech, Inc Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 37 Total Use 3


Read More From Here Now

With the Logitech Performance Mouse MX, you have the power to achieve. You can track precisely on more surfaces, even glass tables (4mm minimum thickness), with Logitech Darkfield Laser Tracking. And your mouse is ready when you are, thanks to the tiny receiver that stays in your notebook and flexible micro-USB charging.

Technical Details

- New Logitech Darkfield Laser Tracking works on more surfaces than other mice--even on glass
- Tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your computer--plug it in, forget it, even add compatible wireless devices without multiple USB receivers
- Flexible recharging system for easy charging through your computer or a power outlet, even when you're using your mouse
- Hyper-fast scrolling lets you fly through long documents and web pages
- Sculpted right-handed shape with stealth thumb controls for rapid-fire web browsing, application switching, zooming and more
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Very good mouse" 2010-03-29
By DAVID MCKELVEY (Hillsborough, NC USA)
Very good mouse in terms of functionality and comfort. Only improvement I would like is for it to last as long as the logitech mouse (1000) that I wore out. It does not quite last a week with moderate to heavy use.

Customer Buzz
"Mighty Mouse Replacement" 2010-03-29
By L. B. (WI United States)
I bought this mouse to replace the Apple Mighty Mouse, which worked great but isn't ergonomic. This mouse feels much better and I was able to easily program the buttons to mimic the Mighty Mouse. I do prefer the scroll "pea" to the scroll wheel that comes on this mouse but I was able to get used to the wheel quickly. I use it about 10 hours a week and I turn it off after each use (on the bottom of the mouse there is a small "on/off" switch). Doing this, the battery charge will last almost a month! I was concerned about the reviews that comment on how people accidentally hit some of the extra buttons with their thumb, but I do not have this problem. I like all the buttons and use most of them regularly. Using this mouse with a good wrist rest has helped with my "mouse wrist/elbow" pain I was having from using the Mighty Mouse. It's a little pricey but you get what you pay for.

Customer Buzz
"Amazon's not so great policy" 2010-03-28
By S. Huq
I've been a fan of Amazon and had trusted this site blindly. However, recenlty I bougth Performance MX mouse from AMAZON (not 3rd party) and a day later price went down. I contacted Amazon to see if you guys can credit me the difference and i was told that that's not an option.

Now, i understand that Amazon doesn't have price change control over 3rd party sellers but they can't even guarantee their own price WTF...WTF AMAZON.
I was and am still pretty pissed @ Amazon for screwing me over.

In short, in the future I'll think really hard before i buy something from Amazon.

-Shahzad.

P.S: Performance MX doesn't have that solid feel that VX mouse has. I would not really recommend this to anyone as it doesn't really offder earth shattering features compare to VX, which is much cheaper. I've big hands so mainly bought this for comfort sake but it's not worth the price (i paid $91.00).

Customer Buzz
"Excellent but I miss the charging dock" 2010-03-26
By Jose W. Araujo (Surfside, FL)
Yeah, that's the best mouse ever, but I use to have the previous version that comes with a charging dock and I miss it. With the dock I just put it to charge overnight and will be ready to go the day after with this now If I have it plugged all the time the tip that connects to the mouse will be falling off behind the desk or so... anyway, still an amazingly precise and comfortable tool.

Customer Buzz
"What was needed" 2010-03-24
By Tomcatt
For storage, the mouse could use a bag for itself. There's one for the accessories but that's about it.

Get it. A must have.


Images Product

Read more Logitech Performance Mouse MX

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO