Saturday 3 April 2010

Schlage BE365VPLY505 Plymouth Deadbolt Keypad, Bright Brass Reviews

Schlage BE365VPLY505 Plymouth Deadbolt Keypad, Bright Brass Reviews
Other products by Schlage Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 16 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Plymouth. Visual pack. For keyed exterior doors. Deadbolt thrown from outside by keyway turn after pressing Schlage button or by inside thumbturn. Deadbolt retracted from outside by entering valid user code then rotating keyway turn or by inside thumbturn

Technical Details

- Keyless entry for enhanced security
- Easy to install, one tool installation
- Fits 1-3/8 to 1-3/4-inch thick doors
- Codes easily added or deleted right at the keypad using the lock's unique 6 digit programming code
- Comes with battery (9V) included, a 6 digit programming code, and two 4 digit user codes pre-set at the factory
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"SERIOUS ISSUE!!! Not Bump Proof And the company does not Care" 2010-02-26
By Kath (Akron Ohio)
Hi I love my lock Only it is not Bump Proof. Any one can open it and rob my house. About 6 months ago I contacted the company and asked about a bump proof cylinder They seemed to think it was a non issue DO NOT BUY THIS LOCK TILL THE ISSUE IS ADDRESSED!!! Hey otherwise I love being to get in without a key

For those that do not know about LOCK BUMPING Please LEARN Google it!!! You can open any lock with a relatively non specific Bump key. When it is placed in a lock and hit(this is reason for the name bumping) it will pop all the pins. With a quick turn of the key, while the lock pins are displaced, the non-specific bump key will open your lock, Yep it takes a second so nobody will think that anything is out of place. Your expensive lock is useless!!! It will not keep nobody with this technology from robbing your home. This information is widely prevalent on the internet GOOGLE LOCK BUMPING IT IS THAT EASY!!!! Schlage does not seem to care Purchase a BUMP PROOF LOCK NOT THIS ONE THE SCHLAGE COMPANY DOES NOT SEEM TO CARE!!!


Also the other review that said a screw was missing I had same problem The screw that was missing for me was the one that goes from the lock into the door. I went to home depot and opened another lock none there either I purchased a screw The lock can probably be installed without it but it keeps the lock in position on the door with less possibility of rotation. Plus I had the hole drilled before I noted it was missing. LOL

Customer Buzz
"Beats fumbling with keys...." 2010-02-08
By Mike Pel (Rhode Island, USA)
I installed this on two doors and have been using it for three weeks now. I've been meaning for some time to upgrade my doorknob lockset to a deadbolt and this offered the perfect excuse. It appears to be a well designed and well constructed product. It's definitely a nice convenience not to need keys or fumble with keys.

Customer Buzz
"Missing a critical part" 2010-02-05
By Tim Naff (Huntsville, AL USA)
My lock arrived missing a screw that was irreplaceable. It is particularly bad to have to return it, given that shipping is very slow to begin with (I'm Amazon Prime). The packaging allows you to see the front and back of the lock before you open the box. Look at the back, and check that both screws are in place before opening. If you see that a screw is missing, return it without opening. When I saw that one screw was missing, I took the package and the lock apart to search for it. It took about a half an hour to get it all back together again. Learn from my mistake.

I ordered a replacement lock using Amazon's excellent return policy. I've done many, many reviews, and I don't remember giving a one-star before. If I get the replacement in a reasonable amount of time, and I like the lock, I'll revise this one-star rating. Meanwhile, I'll resist the urge to tag the product as "missing parts"!
Tim

Customer Buzz
"Very Nice Product But..." 2010-01-25
By Keith (Pennsylvania)
...but it came missing two screws. One of the screws that holds the brass interior cover on, and the third screw that secures the lock through the door. It's a very substantial and secure product that works well, but it caused me to have to make a run to the hardware store which should not have been necessary. I didn't have the time to deal with returning it which would have cost me more than just buying th missing screws. This is how it was packed at the factory, it wasn't an Amazon issue. Now that it's installed, I'm very happy with it. It holds many combinations and programmed without difficulty.

Customer Buzz
"I love this thing!" 2010-01-18
By Michael G. Hahn (Antelope Valley, ca)

It's just so cool to never have to worry about losing your key or locking yourself out.
The thing works flawlessly. Safe. Convenient. Elegant. I waited a few weeks after I purchased
it, not really wanting to spend the time and effort to hook it up. But when I finally took the
plunge, it turned out to be trivial to install.


Images Product

Read more Schlage BE365VPLY505 Plymouth Deadbolt Keypad, Bright Brass

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO